Nature’s beauty combines with cutting-edge design innovation in the newest additions to the Wilsonart Solid Surface Collection. The portfolio of 11 new selections from Wilsonart includes a series of movement designs that capture the beauty and drama of marble typically only seen in natural materials like quartz and stone. Delivering the look of authentic marble in ultra-durable acrylic solid surface, design applications are virtually limitless for the kitchen, bath and beyond.
The Crafted Collection
Suited for residential environments, the portfolio’s new Crafted Collection brings the organic appeal of prestigious marble to any home décor. From the subtle veining reminiscent of Carrara marble, to the rare bold beauty of Calacatta stone, and the high-contrast allure of Statuario marble, this collection features distinctive structures and movement to create visual appeal to complement any space. Designs include:
- Monte Amiata (9911SS): A large-scale bright white design inspired by Calacatta marble, this surface design is diagonally traversed by long, active, cool grey veins that vary in thickness.
- Ice Statuario (9912SS): A large-scale white design that features medium-sized particulates in white and grey with thin, high-contrast veining in cool and dark greys that actively extend throughout the slab.
- Carrara Emporio (9909SS): A large-scale and bright white, translucent design inspired by Carrara marble with thin, feathered veins in cool grey that meander throughout the surface.
2021 Wilsonart Solid Surface Collection
Beyond the residential looks of The Crafted Collection, Wilsonart has also introduced eight additional Solid Surface options suited for both commercial and residential applications with designs ranging from relaxed solid whites to movement designs that capture the look and feel of wind and stone:
- Relaxed White (9247SS): An off-white, slightly warm solid design that is also translucent.
- Mink Concrete (9248SS): A brown-grey design that contains fine white particulates and a small amount of fine pearl glimmer.
- Metro Concrete (9249SS): A slightly warm grey design that contains fine white particulates and a small amount of fine pearl glimmer.
- Arctic Drift (9246SS): An entirely new look featuring linear movement that delivers a windswept appearance. Delicate swaths in cool white and varied shades of cool grey extend laterally across the slab.
- Aspen Quartzite (9245SS): A large-scale white, translucent design with bright white veining that swirls throughout the slab, creating gentle movement reminiscent of white quartzite stone.
- Calming Waves (9240SS): An off-white design that contains a hint of rose coloring in the background and bright, active waves of white that traverse the design.
- Quiet Swirl (9241SS): A bright, cool grey movement design with graceful white veins.
- Cloud Mist (9243SS): A cool grey design with warm grey waves throughout, along with white particulates and occasional flecks of black.
Virtually seamless and non-porous, Wilsonart Solid Surface offerings are naturally resistant to fade, heat, and most stains and do not support the growth of mold, mildew, and bacteria – making them ideal for use in kitchens, baths, laundry rooms, and more. These surfaces also are renewable, repairable and thermo-formable, and can easily be cleaned with just soap and water.
Wilsonart Solid Surface countertops may be paired with the brand’s Solid Surface Sinks for a visually monolithic look. Made from cast-molded 100 percent acrylic, these sinks are incredibly durable and easy to clean with no lip or ledge to catch debris.
Wilsonart Solid Surface complies with FDA food contact requirements and holds UL GREENGUARD Gold Certification for low chemical emissions into indoor air during product usage. Backed by a 15-year limited residential or 10-year limited commercial manufacturer’s warranty, Wilsonart Solid Surface is available at kitchen and bath retailers and home centers nationwide.