SOPREMA Inc. will be hosting a Building Envelope Clinic in San Francisco on Oct. 16, 2015, for architects and consultants looking to further their knowledge, network and earn continuing education units. The clinic will be held at The Bentley Reserve, located at 301 Battery Street, San Francisco.
The Building Envelope Clinic will begin at 9:30 a.m. and conclude at 3:15 p.m. with a cocktail reception and prize raffle.
“We’re proud to be offering these clinics regionally to help support our consultants and architects,” says Sara Jonas, SOPREMA. “These courses continue to bring education to the forefront for our current partners, as well as those new to SOPREMA, while helping them to achieve credits to keep their accreditations.”
Courses offered during the Building Envelope Clinic include:
- Proven and Durable: An Overview of SBS-Modified Bitumen
- Wall Systems & Design (RCI/AIA Accredited Course)
- Introduction to SENTINEL PVC
- Below Grade Waterproofing (RCI/AIA Accredited Course)
- PMMA/PMA Liquid Applied Roofing & Waterproofing Systems (RCI/AIA Accredited Course)
To RSVP, email [email protected].