Encouraging creative and versatile designs, EXTECH’s new canopy system is offered with a wide range of edge detail options. CPG panels are available in a matte finish and a variety of colors. Optional coatings for the glazing panels enhance solar heat gain management and diffuse lighting without glare.
Further benefits and details of SKYSHADE 8000 include:
- Unique patented, clamping rafter using standing seam structural cellular translucent panels.
- Designed especially for high wind and snow loading conditions. Tested to loads in excess of 160 psf at 8-foot spans.
- Slopes as low as 2:12 (consult with Extech for slopes below 2:12).
- Rafters with internal guttering system.
- Rafter to polycarbonate panel connection tested to resist large missile impact per ASTM E1996 & E1886 protocols as well as TAS 201 & 203 to 8-foot spans.
- Water tested per ASTM E-331 to 12 psf.
- System can be self-supporting to required loads or act as an overlay to structure by others.
- Meets CC-1, Class A rating per ASTM E-84 for flame spread as required by the International Building Code (IBC) IBC section 3105.3 for awnings and canopy coverings.