The reimagined Marvin Ultimate Swinging door and Ultimate Swinging French door G2 prioritize beauty and expert craftmanship with a contemporary aesthetic and more expansive glass, allowing for more light and views. Available in both inswing and outswing configurations, Ultimate Swinging doors deliver industry-leading performance along with the quality only Marvin can provide. Like the entire Marvin Ultimate product line, flexible configurations and sizing options allow for refined style in any space, and customizable finishes ensure builders and architects can create the custom look their clients envision.
Key details of the all-new Ultimate Swinging and Ultimate Swinging French doors include:
- Sizing: Available in heights up to 10 feet with four-panel configurations in widths up to 14 feet, with a standard panel thickness of 2 1/4 inches.
- Material: Clad in durable extruded aluminum exteriors that provide years of worry-free protection, with warm wood interiors that bring a sense of luxury into every room.
- Profiles: Ultimate Swinging door features square interior and exterior profiles; Ultimate Swinging French door G2 offers ogee interior and simulated putty exterior profiles.
- Technology: Marvin’s concealed lock status sensor connects with smart home technology, giving homeowners peace of mind that their windows and doors are securely closed and locked.
- Sightlines: Range to meet both modern and traditional aesthetics. Ultimate Swinging door offers narrow sightlines with contemporary 3-inch stiles and rails, while the Ultimate Swinging French door G2 embraces the look of traditional French door panel aesthetics with 4 3/4-inch stiles and top rail, and an 8 1/8-inch bottom rail.
- Flexibility: Available in both inswing and outswing configurations. Ultimate Swinging door also available in 1, 2 or 3-panel configurations including unequal panel widths.
- Exterior Colors: Exterior-facing aluminum is finished with industry-leading, commercial-grade paint for resistance to fading and chalking, available in one of Marvin’s 19 color options spanning from muted, earthy tones to bold, rich colors and three pearlescent finishes. Or choose to customize your color with Marvin’s custom color-matching, inclusive of your own personal color name and a 20-year warranty.
- Interior Colors: Customize interior tones with ease and choose between Marvin’s selection of natural, stained, or painted wood. Each individual piece of wood is sanded, conditioned, stained and oven-cured before pieces are clear-coated, sanded and clear-coated again for an ideal finish.
- Hardware: Ultimate Swinging door offers minimalist hardware for clean design and is proportioned for 3-inch stiles. Also includes a fully concealed multipoint locking system, ensuring security while maintaining design aesthetics. Ultimate Swinging French door G2 can be further customized with traditional, contemporary or Marvin Gallery Hardware, a set of curated pieces chosen for aesthetics and quality.
The Marvin Signature Collection is available at authorized Marvin dealers nationwide. The Marvin Ultimate line also includes wood and wood-clad windows and doors that are available in an extensive selection of shapes, styles, sizes and options.