Ecore has refreshed its lineup of turf products to include seven new high-performance offerings for a variety of indoor and outdoor applications. Featuring Ecore’s trademark strengths, all Ecore turf products are durable, resistant to slips, feature a vulcanized composition rubber (VCR) shockpad and are designed to provide safety, acoustic, and ergonomic benefits to the end user.
The new turf products from Ecore include:
· RageTurf Motivate & Rally: Designed specifically for footwork drills and sled work, RageTurf delivers a consistent, tight, abrasive surface for optimal traction. Featuring a dense, textured polyethylene surface layer fusion bonded through Ecore’s patented itsTRU technology to either a 5mm (Motivate) or 12mm (Rally) VCR base layer, this ultra-durable turf product can handle the drop of moderate free weights, making it ideal for functional training.
· RageTurf UltraTile: For indoor and outdoor applications, this 24-by-24-by-1-inch modular turf tile offers enhanced shock absorption against impact in moderate-to-extreme weight drop applications. RageTurf UltraTile features a dense, textured polyethylene surface layer that is factory fusion bonded to a molded composition rubber base. While not recommended for falling or diving on, this consistent and tight surface is ideal for all footwork drills and can be used with Performance UltraTile.
· RageTurf dBTile: Designed to mitigate the shock and sound of dropped weights, this 2-foot by 2-foot by 2.5-inch molded tile is intended for use in areas where extreme durability and ultimate sound and shock absorption are required. RageTurf dBTile (decibel) features a dense, textured polyethylene surface layer factory fusion bonded to a molded VCR base. While too abrasive to fall or dive on, this consistent and tight surface is ideal for all footwork drills and can be used with Performance dBTile.
· FlexTurf Motivate: The perfect indoor training turf – featuring a thatch support system that eliminates the need for infill – FlexTurf Motivate provides comfort underfoot and helps to reduce the negative stress and strain of repeated impacts. Built on itsTRU technology, FlexTurf Motivate features a polyethylene turf surface layer that is fusion bonded to a 5mm VCR base layer.
· FlexTurf Monster: Featuring a customizable turf surface layer, FlexTurf Monster creates the ultimate safe and ergonomic training surface for indoor or outdoor use. FlexTurf Monster incorporates a polyethylene turf surface layer that is field-united to a 10 or 15mm VCR ShockPad for superior impact absorption.
· FierceTurf Monster: Offering extreme shock absorption, FierceTurf Monster provides a safe playing field that mitigates the chance of injury from repeated and forceful impacts. Designed specifically for both indoor and outdoor fields, FierceTurf Monster features a polyethylene turf surface layer that is field-united to a 10 or 12mm VCR ShockPad.
The Ecore Athletic turf options do not require the use of infill. To learn more about the new Ecore Athletic turf products, visit .