Viega LLC has a full slate of online seminars in September for contractors who want to increase their knowledge and add skills.
During the restrictions imposed by COVID-19, the company is making the training easily accessible to contractors, distributors and others. Viega’s Broomfield, Colo., center remains closed while the Nashua, N.H., seminar center has partially reopened for dedicated classes with steps taken to ensure a safe experience.
Viega is offering 18 classes in such subjects as ProPress, MegaPress and PureFlow PEX, as well as radiant, fire sprinkler and flushing systems training. The classes are taught by Viega’s expert instructors. Some courses offer Continuing Education Units while others include the opportunity to earn industry credentials from Viega.
Registration is required for the online seminars (all times EDT).
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Credential Training – 1 p.m., Sept. 1
- Pressure Testing Press Systems Training – 4 p.m., Sept. 2
- Radiant Training – 2 p.m., Sept. 3
- PureFlow PEX Credential Training – 11 a.m., Sept. 4
- ProPress Credential Training – 3 p.m., Sept. 8
- MegaPress Credential Training – 10 a.m., Sept. 9
- Flushing Systems Training – 4 p.m., Sept. 10
- CuNi Credential Training — 3 p.m., Sept. 14
- Climate Panel Installation Training – 2 p.m., Sept. 15
- Water Management Solutions Training – 11 a.m., Sept. 16
- Industrial Solutions Training – Noon, Sept. 18
- MegaPress Press-in Branch Connector Training – 10 a.m., Sept. 22
- Hydronic Mixing Block Installation and Programming Training – 4 p.m., Sept. 23
- Residential Fire Sprinkler Installation Training – 10 a.m., Sept. 24
- ProPress Stainless Credential Training – Noon, Sept. 25
- MegaPress Piping Installation Training – 11 a.m., Sept. 28
- Radiant Manifold and Connections Training – 1 p.m., Sept. 29
- MegaPress Stainless Credential Training – 2 p.m., Sept. 30
In addition to the online training, Viega continues its “TechTalk LIVE!” program. Master plumbers and Viega training managers Troy Locke and Bo DeAngelo discuss technical topics and answer questions from viewers in real time. Previous sessions are available on Viega’s YouTube channel.