The Top Down Color visualizer starts by offering the option of uploading your own building exterior image or using one of 10 styles supplied in the gallery of images. After selecting the desired building exterior there are five options for making changes to its exterior, from the roof down to the front door.
Steps for the options:
- Step 1: Select a roof style and color from synthetic slate and shake tile options available from DaVinci Roofscapes.
- Step 2: Select different exterior options, such as siding, brick, stone or a painted finish.
- Step 3: Select a color for the trim, including brackets, millwork and shutters.
- Step 4: Select a color for the front door.
- Step 5: Select a color for the trim on the windows.
Thousands of paint color choices from Sherwin-Williams and Benjamin Moore are available on the visualizer. The multitude of colors can be found in the categories related to selecting the exterior, trim, front door and window trim.
Created by DaVinci Roofscapes to showcase different top down color options on building exteriors, the visualizer can be found here. Images can be saved to an online account, posted on Facebook or Pinterest or shared in a tweet.