Formica Corp. introduces its latest solution for commercial settings: Formica Envision HardStop Panels, a new line of high-performance, decorative wall protection panels that allows businesses to cater to their customers and design needs with custom graphics, all with a fiberglass core for added strength, resilience and fire resistance.
Users can build their own unique wall protection panel from a design, photo, logo, illustration or painting. Simply contact a local Formica Corporation sales representative at the start of a project to kick off the design process and find the right fit for the space.
All this customization is possible while still providing all the resilient benefits of HardStop Decorative Protection Panels. With easy installation, the panels can adhere directly to drywall with little preparation needed, and they keep looking their best through scratch, stain and water resistance. Thanks to their fiberglass core, the panels stand up to even the toughest threats, ensuring high impact resistance and a class A fire rating. The panels are perfect for a variety of vertical applications, including:
- Health care: corridors, nurses’ stations, foyers, waiting rooms, patient rooms, labs and procedure rooms
- Education: dorm rooms, classrooms, cafeterias, corridors, gyms, daycare centers and restrooms
- Restaurants, supermarkets and retail: transaction counter fronts, drink stations and back-of-house prep areas
- Offices: break rooms and reception areas
- Airports/mass transit: wainscoting and jetways
- Other: elevators, recreation vehicles, ambulances and stairwells
Formica Envision HardStop Decorative Protection Panels are now available for purchase through participating distributors and retailers.