Many HVAC pros know that modern hydronic technology offers several advantages when it comes to heating buildings. This also holds true for cooling buildings. This presentation will explore several contemporary approaches to hydronic-based cooling for commercial and institutional buildings.
A favorite speaker for the Coffee with Caleffi webinar series, John Siegenthaler, P.E., kicks off the 12th consecutive year on Thursday, Jan. 21 at noon CST. If you’re interested in the full potential of hydronic-based cooling, you will be inspired by John in this 90-minute extended edition.
- What are the advantages of “decoupling” sensible and latent cooling loads?
- How can modular radiant ceiling panels be installed for heating and cooling?
- How large would a duct have to be to match the cooling capacity of a 2-inch pipe in a hydronic system?
- How can hydraulic separation be applied to ice storage systems?
- How should variable speed pumping be applied in water loop heat pump systems?
A seasoned industry leader and passionate teacher, John will share more than 40 years’ experience in the understanding and proper application of water-based engineering principles with the audience. He is the principal of Appropriate Designs and a regular contributor to industry publications.
Coffee with Caleffi technical training webinars are free and intended for contractors, designers and wholesalers. By submitting your webinar registration, you are consenting to email communications to keep you up-to-date on industry news.
A Certificate of Attendance is emailed to attendees following the webinar equivalent to 1.5 PDH for continuing education. Please verify with your state/province for fulfillment compliance.
Missed a webinar? No problem, the Caleffi webinar archive is available 24/7 for your convenience.
If you have questions about webinar content, please direct them to [email protected].