Danfoss experts have created a series of five webinars that will provide tools to help contractors overcome typical jobsite challenges.
The live webinars will be given in English and Spanish. Topics include:
- Quick Steps to Ensure Compressor Health: May 20, 2020, 2pm EST (English); May 21, 2020, 2pm EST (Spanish)
- Focus on observations and measurements that identify and troubleshoot key parameters that affect compressor life expectancy and performance. A working knowledge of super heat and subcooling as well as the effects of voltage and current on electric motors is required.
- Key Points for Proper Refrigerant Charging: May 27, 2020, 2pm EST (English); May 28, 2020, 2pm EST (Spanish)
- Ensure proper superheat and sub-cooling charging required in higher efficiency systems is performed to maximize your investment for optimal system performance.
- Determining if the Metering Device is Working Correctly: June 3, 2020, 2pm EST (English); June 4, 2020, 2pm EST (Spanish)
- Minimize unnecessary thermostatic expansion valve replacements and adjustments by identifying whether your metering device is injecting refrigerant correctly.
- Start Up and Commissioning Tips: June 10, 2020, 2pm EST (English); June 11, 2020, 2pm EST (Spanish)
- Eliminate possible causes and/or compressor issues that lead to early component failure and poor performance during start-up and commissioning.
- Quick System Performance Checks: June 17, 2020, 2pm EST (English); June 18, 2020, 2pm EST (Spanish)
- Improve the preventative maintenance experience of a complete HVACR system through a series of performance checks to eliminate the need for repeat repair trips.
English-language presenter Jamie Kitchen frequently writes articles, conducts webinars, and appears as a guest speaker for organizations such as RSES, HVAC Excellence, AHRI, and ASHRAE to improve the abilities of those who work in the HVACR industry.
Spanish-language sessions will be hosted by Gustavo Luna, a contributor and supporter of different associations, such as RSES, and at AHR Expo and various local groups and tech schools—focusing on driving teaching efforts within the HVACR industry and seeking new industry challenges.
“The goal with this Danfoss webinar series,” says Kitchen, “is to give contractors the foresight to prevent and mitigate the typical pain-points many in our industry loathe. With what attendees will learn in our webinars, we expect they can be more efficient at work, improve customer relationships and minimize unnecessary expenses.”