The AABC Commissioning Group (ACG) announced that it will launch a multi-installment webinar series that focuses on various venues and applications of the commissioning process. The presenters will include ACG member-companies, certified personnel, and affiliated associations. It will debut on July 14, 2022, running through December.
“Commissioning providers and building performance stakeholders don’t want to miss ACG’s Essential Cx Series. As the global leader of independent commissioning agencies, ACG’s webinar series leads the discussion on pressing topics such as BECx, BIM, electrical commissioning, and more,” said ACG President Troy Byers, P.E., CxA, Byers, LLP.
- ACG Building Systems Commissioning Guideline Preview
- Building Envelope Commissioning
- BIM: What Cx Providers Need to Know
- Commissioning Case Study of a Large Southern School District
- Interpreting Electrical Commissioning Requirements of Current Guidelines IECC and LEEDv4
- Fundamentals of Commissioning for Facility Engineers and Building Owners
Presenting Organization: AABC Commissioning Group (ACG)
When: Begins July 14, 2022, running through December 2022
Registration Link: www.commissioning.org/2022-webinars-registration/
Continuing Education Credits: Earn up to 6 AIA LUs
Who Should Attend? Building Owners & Facility Managers, Architects, Commissioning Providers, Energy Managers, MEP Engineers, HVAC Testing Professionals, and other Building Professionals.
ACG is a non-profit association dedicated to the advancement of independent third-party building commissioning. It provides training, education and certification and is home to the world’s largest group of certified commissioning authorities.