Aquicore has announced a new set of features and enhancements to its suite of cloud-based tools for commercial real estate professionals. This release, which includes features for project management, collaboration and reporting, helps property teams understand and convey the impact of their onsite activities across different operational considerations such as energy, spend, comfort and more.
A key challenge for property teams and executives is the ability to seamlessly work together to identify, prioritize and report on high-value operational improvements. By serving as a single repository for all capital and operational projects and energy conservation measures across a portfolio and linking actions to outcomes, Aquicore’s project feature improves users’ ability to plan and manage projects for maximum impact and communicate that impact to stakeholders.
In addition to serving as a home for tracking and managing all post-construction operational projects, Aquicore offers an AI-powered project recommendation engine as part of its professional license tier that continually identifies new projects for onsite property teams. Using machine learning and requiring no hardware installation, it scans building data from a variety of sources including utility interval data, bills and meters, building management systems, submeters and ENERGYSTAR to provide recommendations complete with actionable tasks. An estimated $2.8 million in energy savings was identified for beta customers in 3 months.
Key features and updates to the Aquicore platform include:
- Project Management Tools: CRE teams can manage, execute on, and track the complete lifecycle of every energy and facility project, from assigning personnel to defining due dates and priorities.
- Collaboration Tools: In-platform communication features allow CRE teams to share information, add notes and photos, attach documents, tag other users, collaborate with outside experts, and keep all team members on the same page.
- Impact Estimates: The estimated impact of energy and facility projects across top operating objectives are calculated so teams can prioritize.
- Impact Reports: One-click summary reports that are instantly ready to be shared with stakeholders convey the resolution rate and impact of projects and building events.
- Hardware-Free Enablement: The project recommendation engine is compatible with utility interval data direct from utility providers, requiring no hardware setup.