Founded in 2002, Bluebeam develops technology solutions that set a standard for project efficiency and collaboration worldwide. More than 1.3 million design and construction professionals around the globe trust its solutions to get more done.
XCON 2018 will host over 1,000 technical professionals from AEC firms and focus on increasing productivity, minimizing risk and creating workflow standards across projects and organizations. With over 133 learning sessions, 59 Bluebeam-led workshops, 56 customer-led presentations, 10 panels and six roundtable discussions, XCON 2018 is an industry event for thought-leadership and networking.
“XCON provides an incredible opportunity for the people pushing our industry forward to come together, learn from one another and build on their successes,” says Jon Elliott, CEO of Bluebeam. “We are truly fortunate to have the opportunity to host this gathering of focused, enthusiastic and driven professionals committed to building better.”
XCON 2018 includes:
- Case study presentations led by customers from AECOM; Barton Malow Co.; Black & Veatch; Jacobs; Skanska; Power Construction; Turner Construction; Ghafari Associates; Gilbane Building Co.; Turner Construction Co. and The Weitz Co.
- Customer-led panel discussions covering a range of topics, including How 360° Cameras are Changing the Way We Communicate on the Job Site; Technology in Lean Construction; Improving Project Coordination and Building a Business Case for Bluebeam.
- 80 sessions approved for AIA CES Learning Units.
- Microsoft; Vectorworks; Procore; Egnyte; FieldLens; Volanti and InEight will exhibit in the interactive zone, showcasing applications and Revu integrations.
- Returning event favorites include the Bluebeam Extreme Awards luncheon, the live Revu Skills Challenge and a networking reception in the heart of downtown Austin.
Bluebeam is proud to have the support of its XCON 2018 corporate sponsors, including Vectorworks; dRofus; Assignar; Builderbox.io; Construction Progress Coalition; DeWalt; Hagen Business Systems; InEight; Newforma; Novedge; Orange Blade; PlansLive; Procore; Pype; Raken; StructionSite and Volanti.