Davis/Muller Lighting, a provider of lighting solutions for hospitality, commercial and design markets, has launched a newly designed website. As part of its continued growth and expansion, Davis/Muller Lighting has modified the design and functionality of the site to enhance the user experience and engage the visitor with a variety of new tools and features.
“This enhanced website is one of a series of significant steps we have taken to improve the access and visibility of our industry leading product offering in architectural and commercial lighting,” says CEO Alan Indursky. “Our goal with this redesigned site is to help specifiers and architects visualize how to select and easily incorporate our products into their architectural, commercial and hospitality designs.”
The redesigned website offers visitors an enhanced experience with mobile access to all of Davis/Muller’s product information and a variety of application and suggested complementary products. It provides lighting designers, architects and other lighting specifier’s instant access to Davis/Muller’s product selection, specifications, photographs, technical data and to request information about customization of products.
Enriched content and greater accessibility features include:
- Enhanced product pages with easy to view photography with click to magnify thumbnails
- User friendly search navigation field to find products easily
- A thumbnail slider on each product page to view products that complement each other
- Easy to navigate main tabs for product selection by type or application
- Direct access to technical specifications on a single tab
- “Print this page” or “Email this page” with a click of the mouse
- Downloadable PDF Technical Sheets on each product
- Editable PDF Technical Sheets for Submittal Approval with the click of the mouse * coming soon