The IOTA ILBHI HV Series is the first emergency driver to bring IOTA’s patented Constant Power performance to 347-480VAC applications. The ILBHI HV Series accepts incoming high-voltage AC power to operate 55-250VDC LED luminaires for the code-required 90 minutes during a loss of normal power. The 347-480VAC input eliminates the need for step-down transformers commonly used with emergency drivers in high-voltage installations. Two ILBHI HV constant power models are available—20W and 30W—for delivering impressive egress illumination levels that remain consistent and undiminished for the full emergency runtime.
Additional benefits of IOTA ILBHI HV emergency drivers include:
- Wide Auto-Sense forward voltage provides compatibility with 55 to 250VDC LEDs
- Self-diagnostic electronics automatically conduct monthly and annual tests
- Advanced LiFePO4 battery technology minimizes size and weight
- High-efficiency design meets CA Title 20 energy performance standards for battery chargers
- UL Listed for both field and factory installation in the U.S. and Canada
- 5-Year Warranty