Legrand has added to its Digital Lighting Management (DLM) product platform with its 0-10V Dimming LMCP panel. The dimming panel expands on the DLM system’s current relay panel solution to offer centralized dimming and flexible automation. Adding 0-10V dimming functionality enables the panels to be used for any open space application, including parking garage, open office, corridors, and lecture halls.
Centralized dimming controls is a great alternative to distributed controls and removes the need for multiple room controllers in a space. The latest addition is compliant with the latest performance-based energy codes and features the same expected ease of installation and setup as the company’s other DLM products.
The DLM 0-10V LMCP panel allows for additional flexibility in the sequence of operations desired for any space with the ability to control ON/OFF fixtures, as well as 0-10V dimming fixtures. Dimming as an option provides simpler designs within a panelized product that can be mounted in a remote electrical closet allowing for less clutter in open spaces.
- Available in 8, 24 and 48 Relay sizes.
- Panels available with all On/Off/0-10V Relay Drive cards (default) or original ON/OFF Relay Drivers which include a direct wired switch input per relay.
- Part of the DLM platform.
- All DLM Switches, Dimmers, Touch Screen, Occupancy Sensors, Daylighting Controllers can control these loads.
- Built-in network port for MS/TP BACnet communication.
- Removable Phoenix connectors for 0-10V Terminals.
- HDR-11 Mechanically held relays with manual relay override.
- Standalone time clock ability.
- Override button per relay that can also be used to test 0-10V dimming functionality.