The AquaBalance wall mount line of combination and heat only boilers from Weil-McLain now feature an energy saving AFUE rating of 95 percent on the Series 2 version. The updated energy efficient units combine the warmth of high-efficiency space heating with the convenience of on-demand domestic hot water (combi version) in a space-saving package. The units feature stainless steel, titanium-infused heat exchanger technology, and are ideal for retrofits or new construction in single-family homes, apartments or condominiums.
The AquaBalance is now available in 3 sizes (80, 120 & 155 MBH input), in both combi or heat only versions. The impressive AquaBalance 155 size combi-boiler produces a constant supply of hot water up to four gallons per minute (GPM) at 70 F temperature rise. The unit has the power to supply hydronic heat for up to a 2,500 square-foot home and enough hot water to run two showers and a dishwasher simultaneously.
The boilers also feature an aesthetically pleasing design and user-friendly controls easing installation and operation processes for contractors and owners.
Other features of the AquaBalance are:
- Low NOx rated – low emissions level achieved South Coast certification
- Easy to navigate boiler control with digital display
- Simple electrical connection points and plug in cord
- Removable sides for service ease
- Heavy gauge insulated jacket for quiet operation
- Unique 3-in-1 vent adapter approved to accept PVC, CPVC, stainless steel or polypropylene vent materials
- Able to satisfy various venting challenges and orientations
- Ships as a natural gas unit, but converts to propane (LP) with conversion kit