Arpa Industriale’s FENIX product is a line of Italian-designed surfaces that is available in North America through Formica Corp. Developed to capture the growing interior design trend of using matte surfaces and smart materials, the line boasts color and intelligent design. The integration with Formica Corp. brings an array of options for sustainable commercial and residential interiors to the North American design market.
FENIX NTM products are available to purchase in 16 colors through Formica Corp. The FENIX NTM color palette is inspired by nature, offering
architects and designers a range of opportunities for expression through interior design. From Rosso Jaipur to Beige Arizona to Castoro Ottawa, the high-performance range will be suitable for any design style.
- Low-light reflectivity for visual comfort.
- Nonporous external layer with soft-touch and anti-fingerprint properties.
- Self-healing: Offers thermal healing capabilities for superficial micro-scratches.
- Durable: Resistant to abrasion, dry heat, acid-based solvents, household reagents and food.
- Color: Created through a multilayer coating process and the use of next-generation acrylic resins that are hardened through an electronic beam curing process, FENIX materials feature a pigment for optimal opacity.
- Application: Suitable for vertical or horizontal use, the FENIX line is ideal for retail, health care, hospitality, office and transportation applications, as well as industrial, kitchen and bath or furniture designs.