The National Council of Structural Engineers Associations (NCSEA) is pleased to announce its 2022–23 Board of Directors. David Horos, P.E., S.E., LEED AP, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, will serve as its president and Ryan Kersting, S.E., Buehler Engineering Inc., as its vice president. Newly appointed directors are Jeannette Torrents, P.E., S.E., JVA Inc., and Ken O’Dell, S.E of MHP Inc. Structural Engineers.
- President: David Horos, P.E., S.E., LEED AP, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
- Vice President: Ryan Kersting, S.E., Buehler Engineering Inc.
- Secretary: Jami Lorenz, S.E., DCI Engineers
- Treasurer: Christopher Cerino, P.E., STV, Inc.
- Director: Sarah Appleton, P.E., S.E., Wallace Design Collective
- Director: Jeannette Torrents, P.E., S.E., JVA Inc.
- Director: Ken O’Dell, S.E., MHP, Inc. Structural Engineers
- Director: Brian Petruzzi, P.E., Meta
- Past President: Ed Quesenberry, P.E., S.E., Equilibrium Engineers LLC
“The NCSEA Board of Directors provides important leadership for the industry,” says NCSEA Executive Director Alfred Spada. “The 2022–23 Board will continue to build upon past successesand strategize and prioritize the organization’s initiatives for the betterment of the structuralengineering industry.”