Universal Lighting Technologies Inc. has announced the unveiling of its new website (unvlt.com). The site offers features organized around a seamless experience for the customer to upgrade to LED, connect lighting controls, and enable IoT digital solutions.
“At Universal, we know that good lighting goes beyond a better-looking space. That’s why we wanted a fresh opportunity to showcase our unique and innovative story, particularly around LED upgrades, connected lighting controls, and IoT digital services integration,” says Susan Phillips, vice president of marketing for Universal Lighting Technologies. “Whether you are an end user, distributor, OEM engineer, ESCO, or project manager, we wanted to align the right content on our website for your journey. Customers now have convenient data, and seamless navigation, not to mention flexible solutions which put them in control.”
The website’s modern design is structured around Solution, Product and Resource menus. The stunning motion and visual 3-D assets help to illustrate the story of enabled solutions for each vertical market. The site provides key benefits to customers and partners, including:
- Mobile Responsive Design – The mobile-friendly design improves the customer experience to interact with the site on any browser, using any size device for functionality on-the-go.
- Spec and Quote at Lighting Speed – The Fast Spec tool allows users to filter for technical data, making product specifications a snap. Additionally, the Fast Quote tool provides custom assistance for lighting proposals, lighting layouts and prompt project quotes.
- Enabled End-to-End Vertical Solutions – The site showcases compatible vertical market solutions from simple LED upgrades of today to enabled IoT digital solutions which can advance future business for customers.
- One-Click to Product Data – One-click access to the information needed to research your project. From literature, spec sheets, and multimedia to IES files, installation instructions, and compatibility charts, making customer upgrade projects a reality. Filter away by a variety of criteria to find what’s needed.
- LED Project Assist Tools – Visitors can search local zip codes to find the perfect match of Universal retrofit and replacement solutions or use the ROI calculator. The company offers several DesignLights Consortium qualified products, helping customers qualify for rebates.
To offer the best possible customer experience, the site provides seamless support and contact feature on every page. Customers can find customer and technical support at the click of a button. Find your local sales representative or contact regional sales managers seamlessly.
The site allows customers to access the warranty service within one click with the goal to provide the customer with confidence in their choice. Universal is known for its reliability due to its earned trust over 70 years and is a top-tier OEM provider of LED components.