Noribachi, a U.S.-based custom LED manufacturer for high-output commercial and industrial lighting solutions, announced 117 percent quarter over quarter revenue growth (Q1 2014 vs. Q1 2015). This marked the eighth consecutive quarter over quarter revenue growth for the company.
“I believe that our solid first quarter was fueled by our having our manufacturing capabilities closely tied to our customers’ needs,” says Farzad Dibachi, CEO, Noribachi. “This dynamic connection allows us to not only satisfy our customers, but also to do it in an incredibly timely fashion; usually less than four weeks. By educating enterprises about the possibilities of this new digital technology, we have been able to breathe new life into the lighting industry. We are looking forward to continuing this tradition.”
Some of Noribachi’s recent business highlights:
- Introduced the Noribachi Online Wholesale (NOW) Program. This program offers online business partners an exclusive selection of Noribachi’s Bespoke Engineered and Specifically Tailored (BEST) LED lighting products. The products are offered in three categories: Cost-Effective, Best Selling and High Performance, and feature pre-configured LED light engines. The products are manufactured and shipped in less than 72 hours.
- Created an International Sales organization. This newly created division will be run from Noribachi’s headquarters in Harbor City, Calif. It will build on the considerable success in Canada and Mexico, and will allow the company to start the process of targeting other countries.
- Partnered with Diconsultaria S. A., a Colombian Engineering and Design firm, to sell Noribachi’s full line of LED lighting products and light engine retrofits in Colombia. This partnership, along with the RETILAP certification through CIDET, allows Noribachi to comply with all of Colombia’s electrical requirements for lighting.
- Expanded the list of OEM partners. With the company’s new manufacturing facility, the number of manufacturers that are now using Noribachi’s technology to create LED light engines for their light fixtures has increased.
- Designed and prototyped a set of novel controls using Raspberry Pi as the computing engine and Arduino as the signal control platform. Some of these controls include using ultrasonic sensors to measure parking lot snow coverage, embedded security cameras, parking spot availability notification and Wi-Fi repeaters.
- Designed and tooled our first generation of Class 1, Division 1 (C1D1) and Class 1, Division 2 (C1D2) LED lighting products for the rugged and hazardous lighting market. This first generation product line will be introduced to the marketplace in Q3.