Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC U.S. LLC (METUS) has introduced the P-Series Hyper-Heating INVERTER (H2i) PUZ outdoor unit, a single-zone 2-ton H2i unit.
The PUZ hyper-heating outdoor unit is part of the P-Series product line from METUS, which includes indoor and outdoor units as well as controls for residential and light commercial applications. The PUZ H2i outdoor unit can be paired with a range of existing indoor units of varying sizes and designs, including:
- PLA ceiling-recessed ductless units in 12 – 42 KBTU/H
- PKA wall-mounted ductless units in 12 – 36 KBTU/H
- PCA ceiling-suspended units in 24 – 42 KBTU/H
- PVA multi-position air handler in 24 – 42 KBTU/H
- PEAD horizontal-ducted units in 12 – 42 KBTU/H
In addition to expanding system options, the PUZ H2i outdoor unit is rated for 100 percent heating capacity at 5 F and guaranteed heating capacity down to -13 F. Efficiency ratings for the unit include up to 21.5 SEER, 12 HSPF and 14 EER.