Sherwin-Williams introduces the next generation Extreme Bond Interior/Exterior Primer, a bonding primer with improved scratch resistance, water sensitivity, hide and adhesion. The waterborne urethane modified acrylic was designed for coating hard, slick, glossy surfaces with minimal surface preparation. Suitable for surfaces like kitchen cabinets, tile, glass panels and plastic piping, the next generation Extreme Bond Primer offers a greater degree of adhesion compared to standard primers.
Key features of the next generation Extreme Bond Primer include:
- Strong adhesion: Tightly bonds to slick, glossy and other hard-to-paint surfaces, ensuring adhesion of the topcoat.
- Performance attributes: Improved scratch resistance, water sensitivity and hide ensures the project will meet user wear-and-tear.
- Time-saving: Due to the coating’s adhesion, sanding may not be necessary for most clean, paintable surfaces.
- Variety of uses: Suitable for interior and exterior surfaces, including PVC piping, plastics, glass, wall laminates, aluminum, kitchen cabinets, fiberglass, varnished woodwork and ceramic wall tile.
- Compatible: Works with a variety of high-performance coatings, including epoxies and urethanes.
The next generation Extreme Bond Interior/Exterior Primer is available now at Sherwin-Williams stores nationwide.