Samsung HVAC invigorated the energy from its previous year’s Annual Partner Summit focused on providing tools to Ignite Change to reveal the manufacturer’s strategy to Brave the Disruption in the industry.
Samsung hosted a diverse crowd of 300 business partners in Denver, to recognize business performance, develop key relationships and communicate the future of Samsung HVAC America.
Samsung recognized exemplary wholesale distributor partners, commercial spec and plan representative partners, and two Samsung residential dealers at their 2019 Annual Partner Summit. Nine companies accepted awards in front of the crowd for their 2018–2019 accomplishments.
The Pinnacle Award of Excellence for a wholesale distributor recognized a combination of overall sales increase, year over year sales growth percentage and greatest split system sales. Samsung recognized Shearer Supply based in Farmers Branch, Texas, as the recipient of the Pinnacle Award of Excellence for the third consecutive year.
Samsung also recognized a spec and plan representative for commercial sales growth and project win ratios. SRS Enterprises based in Brooklyn, N.Y., received the Pinnacle Award of Excellence for a commercial spec and plan representative.
Additional award winners:
- Outstanding Samsung Dealer: Laird’s HVAC, Maine; Paul’s Air Conditioning and Heating Co., California
- Samsung Edge: SRS Enterprises, New York; Insight Partners, Carolinas
- Samsung Brand Ambassador: McCall’s Supply, South Carolina
- Mini Split Growth: Wolseley Canada, Ontario
- Mini Split Champion: US Air Conditioning Distributors, California
- Training Excellence: ILLCO Inc., Illinois