Tile of Spain, the international ceramic tile brand representing over 120 ceramic tile manufacturers belonging to the Spanish Ceramic Tile Manufacturers’ Association (ASCER), is proud to announce the launch of its redesigned website.
Designed with a user-friendly experience in mind, the site includes dynamic features, improved functionality, and more accessible information from Tile of Spain manufacturers, allowing visitors to delve into the world of Spanish tile from any device. The redesigned website also includes:
- Interactive Inspiration Gallery – a gallery showcasing interiors, exteriors and projects featuring products from Tile of Spain manufacturers
- Tile of Spain Connection– stay connected to projects, news and events from all over the world with Tile of Spain USA
- Continuing Education Center – this education hub offers opportunities for in-person and online CEUs, access to the CERASPAÑA magazine, and a video learning center.
- Request a CEU – Architects and designers can now invite the wonder of Spanish tile to their firm by requesting an in-person or virtual Lunch & Learn with Tile of Spain’s Technical Consultant, Ryan Fasan.
- Tile of Spain Quick Ship Collection – a collection of Spanish tiles available for immediate purchase in the U.S.
- English and Spanish translation
“We are thrilled to unveil our new comprehensive website that will serve as an informative portal to architects, designers, homeowners, contractors, and journalists seeking to gain a deeper understanding of Spanish ceramic tile,” says Francisco Garzon, Trade Commission of Spain, in Miami. “This redesign truly aligns with Tile of Spain’s vision, showcasing the latest projects, trends, innovations, news and educational initiatives from the industry’s leading manufacturers.”
The purpose of the new look and update to the Tile of Spain USA website is to provide quality information and products. The website will highlight all of the tools and resources available at the click of a button and make evident that Tile of Spain remains at the forefront of the tile industry.