The Energy Management Association is teaming up with SkyFoundry and Energy Twin to host a free AIA-approved webinar that will discuss real world examples of how machine learning is used to evaluate energy consumption. While machine learning is not a silver bullet for all energy data analysis applications, it is much more than a buzzword. There are numerous scenarios where professionals can start using machine learning right now to benefit from deeper, more efficient energy data analysis.
- Energy consumption regression models – model types, purposes, and limitations.
- Major difference between daily and hourly aggregation in energy data analysis.
- Importance of automation of energy data preprocessing and models management.
- De-mystifying machine learning (ML) through specific use case examples.
When: February 10, 2022, 2:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Central / 12:00 PM Mountain / 11:00 AM Pacific
Presenter: John Petze, Principal, Co-Founder, SkyFoundry and Jan Široky, Energy and HVAC Data Analyst, Energocentrum Plus (Energy Twin)
Continuing Education Credits: AIA 1 LU
Who Should Attend? Building Owners & Facility Managers, Architects, Commissioning Providers, Energy Managers, MEP Engineers, HVAC Testing Professionals, and other Building Professionals.
- SkyFoundry‘s SkySpark analytics platform automatically analyzes data from building automation systems, metering systems and other smart devices to identify issues, patterns, deviations, faults and opportunities for operational improvements and cost reduction.
- Energocentrum Plus focuses on research and development in the field of energy and HVAC. Machine learning methods for the energy analysis are implemented in its Energy Twin product
The Energy Management Association is dedicated to providing education, training and certification to energy management professionals on behalf of building owners. Its Energy Management Professional Certification (EMP) features a commissioning-based curriculum that maximizes energy efficiency and optimization of building systems.